Episode 32 - Finding the Answers within Yourself with Rebecca Tervo (part 1)
In 2012 Rebecca Tervo's life took an unexpected turn when her 17-year-old son, Trevor died unexpectedly by suicide. Instead of being victimized by her son’s death, she eventually chose to heal her grief in a healthy way by creating a happier life for herself.
This led to her leaving her 25-year accounting career, authoring 2 books, speaking to national audiences, and building a new coaching business.
She now coaches women who’ve experienced a suicide loss to help them feel better and create a happier life for themselves.
In this episode, Rebecca talks about
- how she managed her emotions and her family after her son's suicide
- how she decided to lead with her own intuition, and not her emotions, to create a happier life
- what she learned about life and happiness through one of the most traumatic events a parent can face
You can find more information about Rebecca at https://rebeccatervo.com/. You can also find her books on Amazon:
- After Your Child's Suicide: How to Find Peace, Purpose and Happiness
- Shattered: From Grief to Joy After My Son's Suicide
For more information on Rebecca's life coach, Brooke Castillo, go to https://thelifecoachschool.com/.