Join Adam Nicholson for an evening of vibrational sound healing as we dive deeper into your patterns of love and letting go.
Many of us hold on to love well past its due date. And it can be very scary to let go and open up that space in your heart to other people.
Do any of these statements resonate? If so, consider joining...
• I worry that if I put myself out there I’ll be hurt again.
• I am not sure anyone can love me.
• I really want to be in a loving relationship but I don’t know what that looks like.
• I don’t know who I should be with.
• I am too broken to be loved.
• I’m afraid that if I let go of the love I’m holding onto that it will never find it again?
If you’re holding on to love and simply cannot let it go, join for us this event.
We will dive deeper into our bodies to find out where we are still holding on to love that needs to be let go.
I work with Biofield Tuning and Medicinal Aromatherapy to help bring our body’s vibration into a state of coherence.
We will work to find and shift the places where your body is holding on to energy that is not serving your best interests.
Once it is out of the way, you will have the space you need to let in wholehearted and soul-aligned energy.
In this group, we may work individually and in pairs. When working in pairs, each pair will be given a tuning fork and asked to assist in guiding the energy in each other’s body.
It will involve fully-clothed mutual, touch.
Please enter the room with respect and honor the energy of the room.